Your privacy is important to us
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
* Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
* Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, (including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services or information you supply when you fill out an enquiry form).
* Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including registering for the blog and requesting a proposal).
* Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
* Any other information that you choose to send to us.
IP addresses and cookies:
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. They enable us:
* To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
* To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
* To speed up your searches.
* To recognise you when you return to our site.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Protection of your personal information:
We are concerned about guarding the security of your personal information and the details of any transactions. We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your data against unauthorised disclosure or processing. We use a secure server to store the information you give us when you register or make an order (including your credit card details and any password) and any personal data you send us on-line is securely encrypted.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.